1. Active Advocacy. We advocate on behalf of the profession of massage therapy to government, the insurance industry, the general public and other stakeholders.
2. The Lowest Professional Liability Insurance Rate. We offer the lowest Professional Liability Insurance rate in Canada, which is combined with Commercial General Liability Insurance, and offers coverage of $3 million per occurrence and $5 million aggregate.
3. One FREE Listing on RMTFind.com. This is a resource where the public can search for an RMT in their area by postal code, city or therapist name.
4. Educational Courses. Members can update their knowledge base through the variety of courses in-person and online we offer across Ontario.
5. Networking Opportunities. Participate in engaging educational, social and business discussions with your massage therapy peers either in person through our Community-Based Networks online through our social media communities.
6. Group Discounts. We offer group discounts on a variety of programs including Home and Auto Insurance, Health, GoodLife Memberships, TELUS, Mark's, Practice Management Software and more. You can choose the discounted programs that best fit in your practice and personal needs.
7. Tools for your Practice. We help your practice run more smoothly by offering tools including an HST Guideline, fraud prevention tips,record keeping resources and other important resources.
8. Marketing. We offer a variety of tools you can use to promote your practice and the massage therapy profession including infographics, videos and informative articles.
9. Publications. Members have access to 50 issues of our e-newsletter The Friday File, and four issues of our magazine Massage Therapy Today: Putting Knowledge Into Practice, as well as a variety of other publications to help in your career including massage therapy brochures and a massage therapy poster that can be used in your practice.
10. Career Resources. Whether you’re an experienced RMT, or just starting out in your career, members have access to a Career Opportunities Listing Service to find the position that is the best fit for them, as well as access to resources including cover letter and resume tips, and advice for starting a practice.